I just purchased my first pair of Taryn Rose pumps at their Las Vegas store while on vacation . After wearing the pumps in a carpeted casino for 2 hours, I had the blisters forming on both of my pinkie toes that prevented me from wearing any of my other shoes except sandals.

I took the overly priced shoes back to the store to request a full refund the very next day after purchase. I was told that refunds were not possible after they'd been worn. Apparently, that was on the receipt, which I didn't sign. Talk about deceptive trade practice! More importantly, these shoes not only didn't live up to the hype; they caused more damage to my feet than any other shoe that I've ever owned in less time.

Between the deceptive trade practice of not allowing refunds; crappy product and poor customer service. . .I'd say skip this much hyped brand altogether.

Had an Experience with Taryn Rose?

Comments

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more