I just purchased my first pair of Taryn Rose pumps at their Las Vegas store while on vacation . After wearing the pumps in a carpeted casino for 2 hours, I had the blisters forming on both of my pinkie toes that prevented me from wearing any of my other shoes except sandals.

I took the overly priced shoes back to the store to request a full refund the very next day after purchase. I was told that refunds were not possible after they'd been worn. Apparently, that was on the receipt, which I didn't sign. Talk about deceptive trade practice! More importantly, these shoes not only didn't live up to the hype; they caused more damage to my feet than any other shoe that I've ever owned in less time.

Between the deceptive trade practice of not allowing refunds; crappy product and poor customer service. . .I'd say skip this much hyped brand altogether.

Had an Experience with Taryn Rose?

Comments

Case Boss - Sending some thing else instead of the item that we have ordered Case Boss "I have ordered Luxury 360 Phone Case - Frosted Blue / iPhone 6s Plusfor BD 39.99 .The Item was not received as promised..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more